- (uncountable) the condition of being exposed, uncovered, or unprotected
- Limit your exposure to harsh chemicals.
- Get as much exposure to a new language as you can.
- (countable or uncountable) that part which facing or is exposed something, e.g. the sun, weather, sky, or a view
- They rented a cabin with a beautiful southern exposure.
- (uncountable) lack of protection from weather or the elements
- The vagrant died of exposure.
- (photography) an instance of taking a photograph
- (photography) the piece of film exposed to light
- (photography) details of the time and f-number used
- (gardening) the amount of sun, wind etc experienced by a particular site
8 letters in word "exposure": E E O P R S U X.
No anagrams for exposure found in this word list.